We help patients with respiratory problems to breathe easy.
The primary goal of our respiratory services here at Sunshine Health Care Services, LLC is to help individuals with respiratory problems gain control of their conditions and be able to resume their daily activities.
This service benefits patients with chronic lung diseases such as asthma, emphysema, and acute conditions such as bronchitis and pneumonia by reducing its symptoms and restoring its independent function.
The duties of our respiratory therapists are:
- Interviewing and examining patients with breathing or cardiopulmonary disorders
- Consulting with physicians to develop patient treatment plans
- Performing diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity
- Treating patients by using a variety of methods, including chest physiotherapy and aerosol medications
- Monitoring and record the progress of treatment
- Supervising respiratory therapy technicians during tests and evaluate the findings of the tests
- Teaching patients how to use treatments